Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I actually took Sam for a run


only 10 minutes, but he did it. He hates the car, so he never goes to the trails with me and Daisy, he just gets walks on the leash near home. But last night I had a 30 minute run after my ride, so I came home and first ran Daisy for 20 minutes. She was a spaz as always on a leash until she got hot, then she slowed down. Then back home and took Sam out.

It was a 10 minute easy jog, was supposed to be faster, but that was his pace, and he just kept looking at me the whole time, running right by my side, loose leash. I just imagined him saying 'hey mom, this is so cool. Just me and you and no Daisy. I like this!' He's soooooo cute.

On another happy note, I bit the bullet and went to promptcare this morning and got some prednisone for my poison ivy. I should have gone sooner, but who would have thought it would continue to spread up my legs after 5 days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your muts are cute!

WarKitty said...

Beautiful Golden!

I got that same look from Romeo when I took him for his runs the last two days. This morning I got "what, no run?"