Thursday, January 15, 2009

colder than a witches fart

ok, I don't really know what that means, because how do I know a witches fart is really cold? or that witches fart? or that there are even witches? (except for us Halloween babies). ok, point is - its cold here! and I heard someone say that the other day and it cracked me up. It was -1 this morning when I walked the dogs. The only skin exposed was around me eyes. Mositure froze on my lashes. Tomorrow I might break out some old ski goggles to walk them! And as I sit here in my warm living room, gearing up to venture outside to go to work, the news is showing the temps in North Dakota at -38! and that's not even with wind chill!

1 comment:

WarKitty said...

I always went for "colder than a witch's left titty in a brass brazier" for the descriptive. This year though, I started telling people it's "slap yer mamma cold." No idea where that came from.