Saturday, September 20, 2008

what I can learn from Junior (my 1 year old cat)

This week Junior spent his first night outside - all night. I was so worried for him, and just wanted him to come back home. He did - 12 hours later, looking quite content. I wonder if he made some new friends?
What can I learn -> be adventerous! Life is short, step outside your comfort zone sometimes.

I carried him inside and he ate some food, and crashed on the sofa, asleep in 5 seconds.
What can I learn -> there is no place like home. You alwyas have to return to your comfort zone sometime. And rest is good. It renews you and gets you ready for the next adventure.

I called the dogs to let them outside before I went to work, it was going to be a beautiful day for them to enjoy. Junior had other ideas than sleeping the day away inside, and he bolted out the door, even before the dogs!
What can I learn -> Be excited about the next opportunity, who knows what lies outside the door, maybe you'll find another chipmunk (although I hope not for the chipmunks sake).

Enjoy the weekend! I'm going for a mountain bike ride shortly - always an adventure.

In fact, here is where I'll be riding:

No comments: