Sunday, September 28, 2008

I love saran wrap

I desperately wanted to get in a mountain bike ride today. I leave for xterra nationals on Friday, and my hamstring has been annoying me and kept me from 2 days of any workout. SO I had read this summer about some pro wrapping their hamstring in saran wrap, so I tried it. And it worked! I rode the whole ride without a single pedal stroke where I had any hamstring issues! Now I'll try a run tomorrow wrapped in saran wrap.

Here are a few pics from the ride.
Low clouds hang in the park when we arrive.


local flock of geese


Saran wrap under my shorts - yes, it was rose colored saran wrap (from Christmas time)


Angela and Mike:

Heather

3 comments:

WarKitty said...

I'll have to remember the saran wrap fix!

Anonymous said...

Saran Wrap.... Dang.... maybe I should keep some of that stuff in my running hydration pack! You never know what's gonna creep up on a long run. It could be a life saver!

Anonymous said...

I think she used Pink Saran Wrap just because it matches her bike!!!