Wednesday, September 3, 2008

baaaaaaaaaddddddddddd hammies

My hard run on Monday really tweaked my hamstrings. Still sore yesterday, especially the right one, I took my TP massage ball to work and sat on it a good part of the day, rolling it around. Then I got the neglected road bike down and Todd and I went for an easy hour spin to the water treatment plant and back. They felt weak, but the worst part was the last downhill before home, I tried to get my chin down to the bar to be aero for the descent, but half way between upright and the handlebar, my hamstrings screamed loudly enough that I could go down no further! OUCH! I have got to get myself on a new program to improve the strength and flexibility of this 40something year old body. I need Dara's program! ok, I don't have a few millions lying around for that, I'll have to create my own.

No comments: