Wednesday, August 20, 2008

why.......

do we have so many freaking mosquitos this summer!

and why won't my sweet little cat Junior just stay in the fenced in backyard, instead of always hopping the 5ft tall fence so he can escape into the big bad world

and why do I have to work! I took a day off today, last minute, and oh, was it nice!

and why do all the best tasting foods have to have so many calories! I feel a little pooch redeveloping :-(

why did it have to be so hot early summer, and now so nice. I spent $65 on a membership to our outdoor pool ,and have swum there 5 times because the water got so hot so quickly - just a measley $12 per swim! ugh. Today it was perfect. I'll try to go a lot in the next 2 weeks before it closes to get my money's worth.

and WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY does summer have to end, and the students come back to town. I love it when they are gone. No long lines anywhere. Quiet streets. Empty campus. In less than a week it will be chaos.

1 comment:

WarKitty said...

LOL It's all part of the conspiracy. Sorta like "why do the lap swim times at the Y never work with my schedule so I can swim through the winter?"

Oh, and I have trouble believing you're developing a pooch when I look at that picture!