Wednesday, August 27, 2008

a bat in the house!

Yes, last night we had a bat in the house. Just after I went to bed, I hear Todd yelling there is a bat in the house, Daisy is barking like crazy. I just paryed he didn't ask me to get out of bed to help him catch it. no way do I want to have to be near a bat. That's Todd's job :-)

He shovelled the dogs into the bedroom with me, Junior into the garage, and 15 minutes and a few nibbles on his fingers (through golves) later, he had the bat out of the house!

I was going to put a photo of a bat on this entry, but ick! they are so ugly, I couldn't look at it.

Ran again this morning, first run since the race. Right hamstring is a bit sore (it is always sore though), but other than that I felt fine. Back on the mtb tonight out at the Wap! Can't wait!

No comments: