Sunday, July 26, 2009

my new niece

My brother just became a grandpa again! Liz had a baby girl. Kayla was born yesterday.

Here she is! Happy Birthday Kayla!










I'm not producing any grandkids, all of my kids have been spayed and neutered. Here are some pictures for my kids grandma:


Junior doesn't realize he'smissing out on some action up on the bird feeders just a few feet away.


Instead of trying to catch the squirrel, he opts for just sticking his tongue out at him.



And I guess he'd rather take a nap.


Big Sam smiling for the camera


Pretty much the only thing Sam will play with, other than squirrels, chippies, rabbits and deer.


Daisy hates the camera, but I made her pose with the geranium.


Isn't she cute?

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I like your kids. They look a lot like my kids.

tribabe said...

Kayla is adorable!