Friday, April 10, 2009

Chrissie Wellington

I just read her blog about ironman australia. And on the way home from New Orleans we listened to a podcast interview from competitor radio. She is so funny. And interesting and intelligent to boot. Oh yeah, she's a pretty darn good athlete too!

She is racing Kansas 70.3. I hope I get to meet her there. I didn't meet a single pro at New Orleans. Maybe if I buy a gotribal shirt and wear it there, I'll have an in to meet her. Does that sound like I'm stalking her? I'm not! I'll just try to get a photo with her.

3 comments:

Lindsay Hall-Stec said...

Good luck with that! I'm always too shy to talk to pro mountain bikers when I see them at races.

Maggs said...

i met her in Kona last year. She was awesome to talk to. I met Macca after NOLA, he wasn't too talkative. I wish I had my camera though because I would have asked for a pic with him.

Melissa said...

Come out to Boulder and visit, we'll go to the pool and stalk her ;-)