Wednesday, May 7, 2008

First weigh-in of 2008

So, I have not weighed myself since Christmas! This morning seemed the time to do it. Yesterday I started recording my food in fitday again, and had a good day. The weigh-in this morning was not as bad as I feared. I have a few pounds to lose, but just cutting out the empty calories will do it quickly. Yesterday it was easy to do, everytime I think about writing down what I eat, its easier for me not to eat it. Training is going ok. Consistent, even if not much volume, some quality work, and the swimming consistency is coming back. This weekend is Dances with Dirt 100k relay, a fun day running through the woods with 14 other girls from town. First xterra will either be Ft Bragg, or Pelham. I have not been on the mtb in a week, just had weird schedule, weather, and Todd out of town, which makes me feel a little guilty being gone all day for work, and all evening on a mtb ridde, making the dogs fend for themselves for entertainment, love and affection. After all, I chose to have dogs (and cats), I have to provide them with a happy life.

No comments: